To be successful, you must display a high level of attention to detail with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining OH&S standards.
Daily duties would include (but not limited to):
- Operating different machinery
- Assembly of bed basses on a production line
- Dressing/ Manufacturing a variety of components and mattresses
- Forklift operation (counterbalance and high reach)
- Loading and unloading trucks and containers both manually and using forklifts
- Picking and packing a variety of items including finished mattresses
To be considered for these roles, the following is essential:
- A valid LF Licence
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced Warehouse and Manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated experience working with bulk/heavy products.
- Available for immediate commencement
- Available to work Monday to Friday
- Good understanding of OH&S policies and procedures
This position involves high levels of repetitive, manual work and would best suit applicants who are physically fit and in good health.
Please note all suitable candidates will be required to undergo a physical and functional assessment prior to commencement.
Applicants must have unlimited Australian work rights and be able to provide two (2) contactable work referees.