- Grow your career with training & development opportunities
- Work with a global industry leader
- Rich company culture with social club
- $85-95k + super
This global industry leader in claims management and insurance repair building has an opportunity for a qualified accountant with 4-6 years experience to join their friendly team in Brisbane.
COMPANY & CULTURE
Future learning and development opportunities as well as career growth are major perks of this role.
You will be working in a large, vibrant office in Brisbane CBD with a mixed team, offering team bonding experiences, Friday drinks and a social club.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Forensic Accountant, you’ll work with our high performing and dedicated Forensic Accounting team to help customers understand, quantify and recover from their financial loss.
You’ll be involved in financial risks losses, including business interruption, stock, fidelity, by investigating claims through detailed analysis of accounting records, external sources and general enquiry.
No two days will be the same and you’ll be empowered from the start to use your analytical skills and financial knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree & member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- 4 -6 years working as an Accountant (preferably with a mid-top tier accounting firm)
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Outgoing personality, comfortable speaking with stakeholders
- Strong analytical/mathematical/ organisational skills & problem-solving abilities
- Holds valid Drivers' Licence
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Positive and out-going personality
- Down to earth and respectful individual who can put their head to a task