Foreman/Leading hand 'On the tools' - Custom Home Builder
Denovo is currently representing a highly esteemed builder with almost 60 years of experience in the Residential Construction market, to find a motivated and innovative foreman to join their team based in East Melbourne. With years of experience in producing unique plans and precise constructions strategies, our client requires a foreman who isn't afraid to speak their mind and throw their own ideas into the ring.
The client builds iconic and complex homes, having produced multiple award-winning projects across Melbourne and boasting projects across Australia, Asia and the USA. The client's mission statement is to not only create profits but to leave a positive impact on the built landscape, with the hope that their works inspire others. This is truly a sublime opportunity for a young, driven and strong-minded foreman to become part of one of the best luxury home builders in Melbourne.
As a foreman you will take on multiple complex projects and be required to work in sync with a small construction team consisting of foreman, supervisors and your site manager who will guide you through the process. This role requires a foreman who is happy to be on the tools as the split is roughly 50/50.
The client is looking to pay 90K-110K for the right person.
Successful applicants will have:
- Experience in managing custom and medium density builds
- Happy to be on the tools - 50/50 split
- A proven track record of managing Town house and unique custom builds
- Resilient attitude as projects are high-end and extremely varied
- Experience managing and engaging local councils and neighbour disputes
- Personable attitude that fits in with family run business
- Carpentry trade background
- Proven longevity in previous roles
Benefits of the Role
- Experience within a growing high-end construction company
- Guaranteed pipeline and ongoing scopes of work
- Continual back office support
- Amazing family team ethos
Responsibilities & Experience
- Up to date knowledge of the Residential Building Industry
- Experience in managing 4-5 multiple custom build sites concurrently
- Builders Licence or Trade License essential
- Understanding of all WHS
- Managing a mixed portfolio of projects
If you are interested in applying for this role and have the relative Australian experience, then please contact Joe on 02 9126 8403 or email across a Word formatted CV to Joe.G@denovo.com.au. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role.