They are looking for someone to join their team working on high end architecturally designed homes.
Candidates being put forward to this job must have proven experience working on architecturally designed residential homes.
- At least 5 years’ experience supervising residential projects
- Full set of own Carpentry and Building tools and work vehicle
- Carpentry trade minimum with further building studies preferred
- Experience in subcontractor co-ordination and management
- WHS and QA management and compliance
- Computer literacy skills
- High level communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- The ability to manage projects on time and to budget whilst maintaining quality
- Generally the position is 60% on tools and 40% supervision/project managing.