Foreman - Tier 2 Commercial Builder - Sydney
Denovo are currently representing an established Tier 2, award winning builder who consistently deliver complex and interesting infrastructure projects in government, education, data centres, aged care and transport projects. Our client has seen year on year growth having been established circa to 30 years ago and have produced a great sales strategy to secure and deliver niche, high end projects. They are looking for an experienced foreman who has had exposure to large commercial works ideally within education & health projects.
- Preparing programmes
- Site Inspections, establishment, and testing
- Daily and Monthly reporting
- Subcontractor site Inductions
- Managing onsite issues
- Working to deadlines, contract and project time frames.
To be Successful:
- You will have a minimum of 5 years local experience.
- You will be a self starter, with the ability to drive the project
- Ideally have your First Aid Card.
- You will be highly motivated and a seasoned leader.
- Exceptional Communication skills
- A “can do” positive attitude and confidence.
- Good management approach.
- Trade background
Benefits of the role:
- Above market salary package
- Constant back office support
- On the job training
- Extended leave entitlement
- Team building events
If you are interested in applying for this role please email a word copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the link. You will be contacted within 48 hours if shortlisted for the role.