We are currently working with a leading landscape civil contractor who operate in NSW and ACT. They have been busy is 2020 and have recently acquired new projects seeing out the rest of the year.
They are looking for an experienced Foreman who is not afraid to get their hands dirty and with strong experience in hardscapes.
- Strong pipeline of projects
- Emphasis on work life balance
- Supportive culture
- Directly reporting to GM
- Comfortable in a hands on Foreman role
- Proven background in the landscape civil space in Australia
- Emphasis on hardscape experience including concreting, retaining walls, kerbs, car parks
- Experience supervising projects between $500k - $2M
- Comfortable supervising sites of between 10-25 personnel
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with site personnel