Civil / Landscaping
$65k - $75k + Super + Vehicle
We are currently working with a leading civil contract who are looking to bring on a Foreman to focus on newly acquired landscape and civil projects in Melbourne typically valued up to $5M.
The business has been operating for over 30 years and is a leader in landscapes, roadworks and maintenance.
- Management and supervision of site staff and sub-contractors
- Ensuring quality of construction is to the company standard
- Management of civil program ensuring it is on track
- Liaising with the client and their consultants
- Motivation of the site team and sub-contractors
- Experience working in a similar role as a Leading Hand, Supervisor or Foreman
- Track record working on landscaping projects: Streetscapes, Open spaces, Parks
- Comfortable supervising projects up to $1M
- Ambitious individual with strong communication skills
- Any client facing experience with local councils or authorities is a bonus
- Must have experience working on projects in Australia (Ideally VIC)
- Genuine opportunities for progression
- Variety of civil and landscaping projects
- Training and development opportunities
- Supportive and collaborative culture
If this is a role that interests you, please click "Apply" and send your updated CV.