Foreman | $20M Residential Build
Established over 20 years ago this client employs near 100 people to deliver on complex sites in residential, aged care and retirement builds, education, commercial and industrial facilities of up to $100M. They have a great name in the business and a repeat client base means that they have steadily growing pipeline of technically interesting projects.
This specific project is a demolition and rebuild of a residential block that will also require excavation for underground parking and storage facilities as well as landscaping works for private gardens and communal areas.
Denovo Recruitment have worked with this client before and our previously placed candidates agree that this is a great business. The client has multiple social initiatives set up to give back to their community and pride themselves on their sustainability practices including energy efficient designs using renewable energy sources
- Coordination and scheduling of all subcontractors, suppliers and materials onsite.
- Review construction programme with the Site Manager, re-sequencing activities as necessary.
- Manage site safety and WHS.
- Ensure quality and compliance with standards and contract documents.
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Trade or academic background
- Strong construction foreman or supervisory experience would be an advantage
- Previous experience in commercial, retail, residential and industrial construction is needed
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organized, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 8313 6734 or you can email me directly on email@example.com