Foreman | $10M+ Hospitality Fitout | St Kilda
Foreman | $10M+ Hospitality Fitout
St Kilda, VIC
Our client is an award-winning boutique commercial construction business with approximately 30 employees using offices in both Melbourne and Sydney and delivering projects ranging from $1M and $40M across all of Australian including Tasmania.
This Foreman will originally be working on a demolition of an existing site and fitout of a restaurant in St Kilda. Long term they would like you to assist them on the various other projects they have in the pipeline from new build to fitouts including commercial, healthcare, community, retail and aged care projects.
This client believes they can best match the needs of their select clientele by remaining at the boutique level and providing an honest and open ethical culture amongst their employees, subcontractor and suppliers.
- Coordination and scheduling of all subcontractors, suppliers and materials onsite.
- Review construction programme with the Site Manager, re-sequencing activities as necessary.
- Manage site safety and WHS.
- Ensure quality and compliance with standards and contract documents.
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Trade or academic background considered
- Strong construction foreman or supervisory experience would be an advantage
- Previous experience in commercial, retail, residential and industrial construction is needed
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organized, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 8313 6734 or you can email me directly on email@example.com