Our client is known in the market to provide a first-class spectrum of fire engineering services with a vision to make the world a safer place. Having worked on a range of significant projects across the globe and with core values that focus on accountability, growth, innovation, delivering high-quality work and putting their customer’s needs first.
The company offers long-term career growth, support for professional training by accredited fire safety engineers. You will work in an office environment that is both supportive and friendly, with excellent resources and a genuine work/life balance approach.
Our client is offering an excellent career opportunity within our fire engineering division for a junior to intermediate engineer to join their established multinational engineering consultancy.
The role will involve undertaking fire engineering assessments, performance-based solutions, providing technical input and producing fire safety audit reports for various building projects across a range of industry sectors.
The candidate will also be responsible for maintaining existing client relationships and developing new business.
- Master of Fire Safety Engineering
- 3 to 5 Years of Consultancy experience in fire engineering & building services
- Innovative Fire Design Skills
- Australian Engineering Degree Preferable
- Multi Discipline Project Experience
- Excellent Communication and People Skills
- Exceptional Personal Presentation
- Proven Organisational Skills
- Creative Vision and a Passion
- An Outgoing Personality with the Ability to Think Outside the Box
Salary is negotiable based on qualifications, experience, and ability.
This is an excellent opportunity offering the chance to work for one of Australia’s most highly regarded engineering consultants.
Applicants must be Australia based and have an Australian work Visa.
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the suitable skills and experience then please click "APPLY"
Or if you would like to find out about any other roles I am recruiting for, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org