Duties will include the preparation of Fire Engineered Alternate Solutions including associated calculations and modelling, sites inspections, fire safety audits and project management.
Under the supervision and guidance of a specialised fire safety engineer it will be your responsibility to ensure project milestones are achieved. Specialised training will be provided in computational fire and egress modelling, structural performance during fire conditions and the necessary skill sets to exceed in the fire engineering profession.
Our client is a specialist consultancy firm with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Newcastle, London and Dublin. Due to substantial and consistent growth within the Australian market, a Fire Safety Engineer position has become available within the Sydney office.
The company offers long-term career growth, support for professional training by accredited fire safety engineers and the opportunity for interstate and international project work. You will work in an office environment that is both supportive and friendly, with excellent resources and a genuine work/life balance approach.
- Master of Fire Safety Engineering
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Desire to undertake training and develop a continued career in Fire Engineering
- Ability to embrace new technologies and learn computer-based fire engineering programs
- Experience in fire Safety engineering, building fire services or building compliance reports and audits
- Experience in CFD modelling, FEA modelling and computational evacuation programs
Salary is negotiable based on qualifications, experience, and ability.
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the suitable skills and experience then please click "APPLY"
Or if you would like to find out about any other roles I am recruiting for, please send your CV to email@example.com