Financial AccountantOur client is an established manufacturing business based southeast of the Sydney CBD. They have a strong national presence in their industry, and now have the opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join their team in 2022. This role would see you reporting directly to the CFO.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing month-end close process
- Preparing journal entries in the general ledger
- Monthly reconciliations of accounts
- Assisting with annual financial statements
- Preparation of BAS
- Management of Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Working closely with the CFO in managing efficiencies
- Minimum 18 months experience in a similar Financial Accountant role
- Hold relevant degree in Accounting
- CA or CPA qualified is beneficial but not essential
- Ability to pick up new software’s quickly
- Strong communication skills
- Xero or Salesforce experience is beneficial not essential
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions. Alternatively, you can email Tarryn Hogan at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.