Financial Accountant Contract role
Financial Accountant required for a 3-6 month contract role to work in a construction industry client. Reporting into the CEO and General Manager, your role will involve:
- Reconcile 3 years of accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Ensure all creditors are paid
- Preparation of Journals
- Trial balance reports
This is a contract role as the company is winding up, however there may be opportunity to move into a permanent role with their sister company. This is for an immediate start.
To be considered:
- Ideally you will have worked in the construction industry or be a public practice experienced accountant familiar with the construction industry.
- You must be CA / CPA qualified.
- Have experience using XERO
- Be able to work independently
- Have excellent communication skill to liaise with stake holders and creditors
- Be ready to start immediately
Please submit your application via the APPLY NOW button. Please note, due to high number of applicants, only those short listed will be contacted.