This growing ASX listed eCommerce business are looking to add a Finance Manager to their team as they continue to experience massive growth in the Australian Market. Working closely with the CFO, this role is responsible and accountable for ensuring the accuracy of accountancy records, management and statutory reports within the group and ASX. They are seeking passionate Finance Manager to manage and mentor the existing team while ensuring business and ASX standard are met.
What will you do?
Working in a small team and reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible and accountable for end to end finance operations including accountancy records, management of team as well as statutory reports within the group and ASX.
Manage full end to end finance function including the reporting and analysis requirements which include
- Preparation of monthly accounts including General ledger, reconciliations (including end of month, balance sheet and bank etc) and reporting packs.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Compliance with all statutory obligations (income & payroll tax, BAS, FBT, SGC)
- Partnering with management with group reporting analysis, submission, internal monthly reporting process as well as providing financial information helps the decision making process and supports strong budgetary control of activities undertaken.
- Manage, monitor and forecast cash flow
What do you need?
As well as a strong technical accounting skill set, you will have strong interpersonal and communication skills in order to effectively mentor your team and partner with the leadership team.
A CA/CPA qualified with a strong background in Financial Accounting and Reporting in a listed company is highly sought after. They are looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running driving good results and outcomes throughout the finance team as well as the wider business. Ability to speak Mandarin would be beneficial but not essential, however strong communication skills, both written and verbal is a non negotiable.
- Excellent Salary, Parramatta Location
- Be part of the journey of a business experiencing consistent huge growth
- Excellent career opportunity
To be considered for the role please apply below, and all suitable applicants will be contacted directly