Home Claims Consultant/File Manager - Insurance Building Claims
We are a leading company specialising in Domestic Insurance and restoration work in Kirrawee, NSW.
Currently we are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic File Manager/Home Claims Consultant for an office based position.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Office Manager, you will be providing office services by assisting and maintaining customer service, administrative systems and procedures and day to day office operations.
You will be responsible for the following;
- Preparing appropriate paperwork of approved jobs
- Assisting supervisor with trade allocation and KPIs
- Project manage regional jobs until completion including the handling of any issues/delays that may arise
- Project manage Sydney jobs with Supervisor assistant until completion including the handling of any issues/delays that may arise.
- File management - Keeping accurate and up to date administrative records and providing weekly reports to IC
- Administration (assist during busy period or overflow) and banking.
- Must have experience in a similar administrative and claims management role within insurance repair building
- Experience managing claims and confident liaising with trades and customers
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Administrative writing skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Managing processes and inventory control skills
- Organised and professional, Inventory Control
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Do you possess a professional work ethic and attitude, have a neat appearance and the ability to work with others? Are you self-motivated and also able to work independently at times?
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you. Please Apply Now or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org