|Job Title:||Field Technician|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 14:31|
The role includes the delivery of technical services and support to clients, ongoing system maintenance, and has an important role in building positive client relationships.
Clients include Mining Companies, Aerospace/ Airlines & the manufacturing industry.
Field Technician skills and experience;
• Field work experience including; fault finding, implementation, training and commissioning
• Strong IT technical background skills
• Experience installing both software & hardware
• Perform and carry out assigned on-site responsibilities for installations
• Work as part of the In-house Technical Support & Help Desk Team
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Display a high degree of self-motivation, use of initiative, and a commitment to work with limited supervision.
An unrestricted driving license & extensive Australia wide travel is required for this role.
For more information on this Field Technician position please email James Gormley at email@example.com or apply below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's