What's in it for you?
- Excellent hourly rate + penalties
- As many hours as you want to work including optional Saturdays (paid at 2x)
- Opportunity to work for a high-tiered contractor
- Excellent pipeline of work
- Career growth opportunities
- Permanent role
- Maddington based
- Field service role, visiting clients sites & maintaining EWP & Scissor lifts.
You must have:
- Qualified Mechanic
- Minimum 4 years experience as a mechanic preferably with light vehicle experience
- Experience in all aspects of maintaining light machinery
- EWP or Scissor lift ticket beneficial but not essential
- Australian experience and full working rights
- Strong communication and organizational skills as well as being well presented
If you're interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (In MS-Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact JJ on 0467 881 650.
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with the strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.