Estimator - Facades - SydneyA well established client within the Facade and Aluminium Industry are seeking an experienced Estimator to join their expanding team working on large Commercial and High-Rise Residential projects.
You must have experience in Curtain Walls, Window Walls or Cladding on Commercial / Residential projects. Our client has over 50 years experience in the industry and due to a very successful year despite C-19, are looking to add an estimator to their already thriving team.
The role will require you to:
- Atttend tender meetings then review, prepare and submit Tenders
- Cost Management, Procurement and Tenders
- Work on tenders up to $20M
- Assist in winning / bringing on new projects
- A minimum of 4 years’experience as an Estimator within Glazing / Aluminium / Facades
- Ability to actively Tender any size project
- Experience in projects of value up to $20M
- Proven ability in winning new projects
- A degree within Construction / Engineering preferred
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Australian experience and full working rights are essential
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Full Drivers License
If you're interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (In MS-Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with the strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.