Facade Project ManagerA well established specialist Facade contractor based in Sydney specialising in all aspects of the Facade envelope across Commercial & Residential projects, including Curtain Walls, Window Walls, Aluminium Doors / Windows and Structural Steel.
They are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join the leadership team in managing some newly won projects and help the business continue it's growth plans nationally.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary plus super
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Exposure to Tier 1 and Tier 2 Builders and Projects
- Healthy work / life balance
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Project Manager within the Facade industry
- At least 5 years' experience in the Facade Industry
- Ability to manage projects of value up to $20M and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience managing projects from cradle to grave
- Experience in dealing with High Tiered Contractors
- Proficient in relevant Curtain Wall, Aluminium Windows & Doors and Cladding projects
- Construction / Project Management degree or qualification
- Ability to work both autonomously and/or as a team
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Australian experience and full working rights are Essential
- Full Drivers license
If you're interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.