Export operator – Freight & Logistics – Brisbane
Denovo are currently representing one of the largest freight & logistics operators in world in helping find an Imports Operator for one of their biggest offices located in Brisbane.
This position is responsible for arranging and directing the transportation and shipment of export consignments by compiling, completing and verifying required document in accordance with company policies and procedures and external body regulations.
Requirements of the role:
- Ensure export consignments are processed to meet customer expectations and designated KPIs
- Uphold an excellent level of customer service
- Work together with export team to ensure quality and accuracy of work is delivered
- Carry out export work-flow processes in accordance with management directive, customer instructions, SOPs and specified requirements
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships with DSV customers (internal and external), suppliers and service providers
- Ability to problem solve export issues with a range of stakeholders including: airlines shipping lines, transport providers, co-loaders and customers.
- Enter data into CW1 accurately and in a timely manner
- Plan & prioritize export shipments from the Export workbench in order to achieve milestone requirements, designated KPIs and deadlines.
Successful candidates will have:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to challenge ideas, convince stakeholders and provide accurate information to line managers
- Confidence in their work
- Ability to resolve conflicts
- Ability to meet deadlines and following company procedures
- Strong problem-solving skills including interpreting data and examining detailed information’s
A key component of this role is to have experience within CARGOWISE1 software – Please do not apply unless you have this experience.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Joe on 02 9126 8403 or send a word copy of your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org