Experienced Graduate ArchitectTHE ROLE:
Melbourne-based Tier 1 architecture practice based in the CBD, committed to the design and delivery of carefully crafted buildings and urban environments across Australia.
Seeking an Architectural Graduate with professional experience, focused on documentation in REVIT to work for the Melbourne studio on Education projects.
- Work within an established team on the delivery of a ground-breaking project based within tertiary education sector.
- You will join an existing project team who will rely on you for your architectural documentation skills whilst offering you mentorship to develop in alignment with your architectural career aspirations.
- You will work closely with the leadership team and with external consultants, enabling you to take ownership.
- Your experience will demonstrate your ability to manage deadlines, communicate clearly within a team and you will have good construction knowledge.
- You will be oﬀered trust, autonomy, and ownership in your contribution to the practice.
- The position will be full-time, but flexible for the right applicant.
Minimum role requirements:
- Tertiary level qualiﬁcation in architecture
- 4+ years’ industry experience in Australia
- Proﬁciency in Revit
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- An enthusiasm to learn and grow beyond your current capacity
We can only consider candidates eligible work in Australia.
Please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Justine Tasker on ph. 0400 949 683 or via email@example.com for a confidential discussion.