- Premier events and exhibitions - 35 years in business
- Breathe life into creative designs. Small rapidly-growing Sydney team
- Promote to an Account Manager
- $60k + super
This National Events Services company are one of the most successful and well-established one-stop-shops for lighting, rigging, and audio / visual solutions for large events and conferences across Australia. It's all eyes on Sydney right now as far as phenomenal growth goes, and as a result have created roles for 2 new Exhibitions Coordinators to join the team… a perfect entry point for somebody looking to climb the ranks within the best of the industry!
What Will You Do?
This pivotal role within the Exhibitions team will involve:
- Discussing creative ideas and concepts with clients about their exhibition stands
- Taking briefs and technical specs
- Up-selling new ideas and cross-selling additional features
- Collaborating with the Production team to breathe life into their creations
- Attend events and assist Account Managers with on-site relationships
- Some social media management
- Supporting admin
Why Work Here?
- Stepping stone to becoming an Account Manager
- Bonuses paid every 6 months
- A small rapidly growing team, where each individual can make a huge impact
- Regular company social events and Friday drinks
What Do You Need?
- A lively, energetic and enthusiastic personality (THIS IS A MUST!)
- A strong desire to build a career in the Events industry
- Some Events or Production experience would be a bonus, but NOT ESSENTIAL
- MUST HAVE FULL WORKING RIGHTS IN AUSTRALIA
If this sounds like you, please apply below and all suitable applicants will be contacted directly. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org