Executive Assistant to the CEOThe company
Our client is a very successful, prestigious financial services firm with offices around Australia. They have a high performing team that works together to create new and exciting opportunities. This opportunity is to support the CEO of the business in the Sydney CBD and metro area.
As the EA to the CEO, you will be responsible for being on hand for the CEO when needed. Duties will include:
- Facilitating a streamlined CEO's office and ensuring efficient business administrative functions. Including but not limited to:
- CEO and leadership teams travel management (flights, transport, accommodation etc.)
- Diary management and meeting organisation
- Minute taking in meetings
- Report presentations across all office platforms
- Being an integral part of the business culture and contributing positively to the office environment
- Responsible for managing private and important information
To be considered for this role, you will be an experienced EA with experience of supporting an individual in a senior role. You will have ideally worked in a financial services business previously and have an understanding of the industry. You will be a highly efficient, and detail orientated team player who can multitask efficiently.
Please send your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration