- Award-winning global Software company with an industry-leading product
- Ranked one of the “Best Places To Work in AU”!
- 6 month contract: $325 per day + super
What Will You Do?
Supporting 2 senior Directors, this 6-month contract will see you providing high-level assistance.
- Diary management for appointments, meetings and conferences across multiple time-zones
- Preparing meeting agendas and taking follow-up actions
- Arranging corporate travel – flights, accommodation, itineraries and agendas
- Organise key team events and team building activities
- Submit expense reports on a monthly basis
- Solve simple IT problems and contact the IT department when necessary
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with onsite EAs and global EA stakeholders
- Occasionally work outside business hours to accommodate International time zones/meeting
- Experience supporting multiple Director-level personnel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience coordinating across multiple time-zones
- Proactive “can-do” attitude, and ability to keep calm under pressure
- An excellent eye for detail with exceptional organization skills
- PREFERRED: Experience in the IT / Software / Tech industry would be ideal