Our client is a global SAAS business who have been growing their brand around the world, and have been recognised by Deloitte as one of the Fastest Growing Tech Companies of the past few years. Providing a highly efficient and technical solution, they have a fantastic global team who all contribute to an excellent working environment in top of the range offices, and have huge plans over the next 18 months.
Working in partnership with their current Event Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Generating new business opportunities through a high volume of national events across Australia
- End-to-end management of small events (conferences, seminars, lunches) through to large events (gala dinners, trade shows, yacht parties and more)
- Manage all aspects of the events from sponsorships, logistics, marketing, speaker organisation and front to back event management. You will be the key relationship manager with all events partners and hosts and ensure that the connections to the business are well looked after.
- You must be an experienced Event Manager with exceptional project management experience
- Have experience with large-scale corporate events (e.g. trade shows).
- Be an exceptional communicator both verbally and over email.
- Strong attention to detail and be able to work in a high-pressured environment.
- A knowledge of SaaS and an interest in technology would be beneficial
If this sounds like a good fit, please click through the link and all successful applicants will be contacted directly