My client is based in Melbourne's North-West, and is an award winning volume house builder. My client is looking for an experienced Estimator to further enhance the team and assist with the growth of the business, working on both production and sales duties. The business prides itself on the high quality of their homes and their progressive approach to construction , and is looking for an estimator who shares these values.
Working with Databuild and other estimators in the team, this is a great opportunity for someone who has 5+ years estimating experience for various housing construction projects, a genuine passion for the home building industry and who wants to take the next step in their career to join a growing, award winning home building company in Melbourne.
- Undertake accurate take-offs from master plans
- Create BOQ and estimates
- Provide ad-hoc customer pricing items to other members of the team
- Produce PO’s for the supply of labour & materials
- Coordinate deliveries in association with relevant site based personnel
- Maintain spec sheets
- Review quotes and allocate suppliers
- Recorded Calculate customer variation costs.
- Monitor time frames closely and identify and alert relevant stakeholders of any variations
- Minimum of 3 years production estimating experience with a residential home builder.
- High level of experience production estimating townhouses
- DATABUILD experience preferred
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong team player and communicator
- Be highly organised, efficient, have excellent communication skills
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Opportunity to work for one of Melbourne's elite home builders
- Ongoing training and development
- Access to the employee benefit scheme
- Excellent starting salary on offer dependent on experience
- Working within a supportive and collaborative team environment
If you're interested in applying, please submit your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck and thank you for applying!