- Sydney Metro
- Remote working position
- Fully maintained vehicle provided
We are looking for a stand out individual to become a valuable member of the team with this growing, reputable insurance repair builder.
This company prides themselves on their high quality workmanship, autonomous and flexible working culture, and friendly and supportive culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be conducting assessments of damaged insured residential & commercial properties across Sydney CBD and surrounding suburbs, and producing accurate scope of works/reports within a timely manner.
- Must have estimating experience within insurance repair building
- Good knowledge of the insurance repairs industry
- Detailed, accurate and timely scoping and report writing abilities
- Highly motivated individual with professional work ethic
- Ability to prioritise and work autonomously to consistently deliver high quality work and meet KPIs
- Ability to work well from home without supervision
- Positive attitude and team player
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to email@example.com