Supervisor Estimator - Insurance Repair Building
A leading insurance repair specialist established for over 25 years has an excellent opportunity for a motivated Estimator Supervisor to join their Melbourne based team in a remote working position.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for inspecting building damage to domestic insured properties.
Your role will be to investigate the cause of loss or damage, quantifying the repairs as well as determining the best method of repair, estimating the cost of repair and report writing, as well as Supervising the repair process.
This role is a mixture of on-site and in the office, and is an autonomous role.
As our head office is in Sydney, you will split your time on the road and working from home.
Remuneration $65k - $90k based on industry experience, and a fully maintained vehicle will be provided.
- Supervising and Estimating experience within Insurance Repair Building
- Trade background
- Excellent knowledge of the construction industry, (housing repairs)
- Report writing abilities.
- Background of producing accurate priced scopes of works
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills and conflict resolution
- Self motivated with the ability to work well autonomously
- Must have insurance experience
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you. Please Apply Now or send your resume directly to email@example.com