- Mobile position - work from home/remotely
- Admin assistance team to streamline your workload
- Varied projects from BAU to large loss
Established as an insurance repairs provider for over 30 years, this mid-sized company has built a strong reputation based on quality workmanship and quality people.
With a Vic based HO, my client now operates out of multiple states via remote working teams.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Ideal opportunity for an autonomous & motivated Supervisor Estimator, covering predominantly Melbourne Metro and Regional
Projects will be varied, incorporating everything from BAU to major loss <$300k.
A team of Contract Administrators are there to assist with admin support, meaning the role will involve primarily Assessing & Estimating, and some Site Supervision.
- Must have insurance repair building exposure
- Estimating & Supervising experience within insurance repairs
- Trade background (carpentry) highly advantageous
- A strong trade base in the area advantageous
- Motivated & dynamic, with a positive attitude and pride in work
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines & KPIs
- An all round team player
- Professionally presented with excellent work ethic
- Physically fit and able to conduct roof inspections
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please APPLY NOW