Supervisor Estimator - Insurance Repair Building
We are a leading company specialising in domestic insurance repair and restoration work, with our HO based in Newcastle. We currently operate across 3 states.
Currently we are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Supervisor Estimator for a permanent position to join our dynamic team in Sydney in a remote working position.
We pride ourselves on our work ethic and excellent working culture/supportive environment which is demonstrated by high staff retention and strong industry reputation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for inspecting building damage to domestic insured properties.
Your role will be to investigate the cause of loss or damage, quantifying the repairs as well as determining the best method of repair, estimating the cost of repair and report writing, as well as Supervising the repair process.
This role is a mixture of on-site and in the office, and is an autonomous, remote working position.
The work will be predominantly across Eastern Suburbs, Inner West and Sydney CBD.
Remuneration $80k - $100k starting salary based on industry experience.
- Supervising and Estimating experience within Insurance Repair Building
- Trade background
- Excellent knowledge of the construction industry, (housing repairs)
- Report writing abilities.
- Background of producing accurate priced scopes of works
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills and conflict resolution
- Must have insurance experience
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you. Please Apply Now or send your resume directly to email@example.com