Estimator (residential) - South Melbourne - Medium Density
We are currently working alongside a reputable Medium density builder who are looking for an Estimator to join their team in South Melbourne.
- The company is a smaller boutique developer building over 100 homes a year
- Work directly with senior management for training
- Opportunity to work on varied projects from housing, granny flats, townhouses etc.
This role is ideal for someone with a couple of years' experience in estimating, preferably coming from a small boutique home builder
The salary will be paying between 75- 100K depending on experience.
Benefits of the role:
- Clear pathway to Senior Estimator/Manager
- Hands on training from current managers
- Excellent pay package
- Family culture
Responsibilities of the role:
- Initial tender documents and variations,
- Completing estimates,
- Liaising with clients,
- Obtaining quotes and costs, and
- Producing sales tenders/contacts
Successful candidates will have:
- Experience in estimation within residential construction for project home builders
- Excellent attention to detail
- A high calibre of customer service
- Experience using multiple IT systems
- A minimum of three years' estimating experience in the construction industry
- A track record of pricing new builds, refurbishments, regeneration and fit-outs
If you are interested in applying for this role and have the relative experience, then please contact Joe on 02 9126 8403 or email across a Word formatted CV to Joe.G@denovo.com.au. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role.