A well established Remedial contractor specialising in all aspects of Remedial and Building Restorations covering Waterproofing, Concrete Repairs, Facade recovery and Structural Strengthening are looking for an experienced Estimator to maintain cost and tender for new projects across the Commercial and Mixed-Use Residential divisions.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent salary + car allowance
- Exposure to projects of value up to $10M
- Opportunity to work for a well established contractor within the industry
- Chance to work with some High Tier Builders
- A healthy work / life balance
- Exciting and secure future
- Minimum 3 - 5 years' experience as an Estimator within the Remedial sector
- Proven track record in winning new Remediation projects
- Ability to actively tender projects of any value
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Minimum 2 years' Australian experience and full Australian working rights are essential
- Full Drivers licence
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Must be well presented
- Degree within Construction industry preferred
If you're interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with the strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.