Estimator - Insurance Repairs
A dynamic and progressive construction company has an opportunity for an experienced and motivated Estimator to join their small, friendly team based in Tweed Heads.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be performing on-site inspections, estimating repairs, and producing scope of works to damaged insured buildings.
Insurance restoration projects under Allianz RACQ, DSHI and various other insurers. These are predominantly domestic but some commercial, and ranging in value from $5k - $300k.
Travel is part of this role. During an event, you may be required to attend to sites between Coffs Harbour and Tweed heads.
You will be a point of contact with home owners and insurance companies, so a professional and friendly attitude is of utmost importance.
- 40 hour work week
- Salary package is $75k - $85k + super + vehicle allowance (based on experience)
- Start date will be mid - late August.
- Experience in a similar role Estimating within insurance repairs
- Trade background preferred
- Ability to work well autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management skills
- Presentable and professional
- Willing and able to travel
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Please Apply Now or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org