Estimator - Insurance Repairs
We are a progressive insurance repair company operating in Sydney & Newcastle (head office South Strathfield), renowned for our reliability, workmanship and friendly and supportive working environment.
We have a steady influx of work due to our reputable industry presence and long standing relationships with a long list of loss adjusters and strata unit underwriters.
Due to continued growth we have an opportunity for an experienced and self-motivated insurance repair Estimator to join our friendly team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Assessing and Estimating - strata and insurance repair projects in Sydney CBD and surrounding suburbs.
This role is predominantly on-site, with some time spent in the office writing up quotes.
You will be liaising with customers/home owners, trades, suppliers and our administration team.
Projects are typically domestic and insurance strata repair projects valued $20k - $150k, with some larger commercial projects up to $2m. We will be taking on board larger projects as we continue to grow.
Full-time, permanent position with occasional overtime requirements during major event periods.
- 2-3 years Estimating experience within insurance repair and/or strata projects
- Relevant industry qualifications
- Trade background preferred
- Computer competent in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel & familiarity with project management systems
- Strong customer service skills and work ethic
- Enjoy working in a team-focused environment
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please APPLY NOW or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org