Estimator Assessor - Insurance Repair Building
We are a leading company specialising in domestic Insurance and restoration work nationally. Currently we are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Estimator for a permanent position to join our vibrant, dynamic team in Melbourne.
As an Estimator you will be responsible for inspecting building damage to domestic insured properties. Your role will be to investigate the cause of loss or damage, quantifying the repairs as well as determining the best method of repair, estimating the cost of repair and report writing.
This role requires the person to have a keen eye for detail when assessing and analysing claims.
You will be estimating small-medium sized projects in the South East Melbourne region.
- Estimating experience within Insurance Repair Building
- Trade background
- Excellent knowledge of the construction industry, (housing repairs)
- Report writing abilities.
- Background of producing accurate priced scopes of works
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills and conflict resolution
- Must have insurance experience
Do you possess a professional work ethic and attitude, have a neat appearance and the ability to work with others? Are you self-motivated and also able to work independently at times?
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you. Please Apply Now or send your resume directly to email@example.com