A young, progressive insurance repair building & restoration company has an exciting opportunity for an energetic and motivated Insurance Estimator to join their friendly NSW based team in the Hills District.
We are medium sized insurance repair builder, established in construction and insurance repairs across 3 states.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our workmanship, our professionalism and our transparency.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Assessing damage to insured properties, estimating repairs and preparing scope of works.
- Must have Estimating experience within insurance repair building
- Excellent understanding of the insurance repair building industry
- Strong existing relationships with loss adjusters and insurance companies advantageous
- Ability to problem solve and build rapport
- Computer competent
- Proven longevity in roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Strong customer service skills
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to email@example.com