Estimator | Fit-Out & Refurbishment
Lower North shore Sydney
25 years ago our client was established and have since been building their expertise in the fields of Commercial Construction, Interior Fit-Out and Refurbishment of up to $10M. They have an excellent office culture and work with great people at their North Sydney base and if successful you will have a busy pipeline to get involved in.
- Prepare conceptual estimating, cost analysis, and estimate coordination.
- Review of and development of discipline and multidiscipline material takeoffs (MTO), evaluation and/or development of construction labour rates and evaluation of subcontract cost estimates and proposals.
- Perform productivity analysis of cost estimates, prepare contingency, escalation, and reconciliation\'s for estimates; perform comparisons of scope, quantities and cost data between projects; prepare management presentations and develop an estimate basis.
- Review of process designs and engineering specifications for cost effectiveness and suggestions for alternatives where applicable.
- Reviewing and analysing complex bills of materials, assessing labour productivity and labour costs, researching vendor, manufacturing and construction costs.
- Enter data into a combination of spreadsheet and database software programs and create useful information from raw data submitted by others on the team.
- Document and organize a complex stream of information and paperwork very quickly.
Required experience / Preferred candidate:
- 3 to 5+ years' experience.
- Relevant building/engineering qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Highly motivated with strong organisational and time management skills.
- Skills include the ability to read, interpret and comprehend engineering specifications, process design drawings and contracts.
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 9126 8414 or you can email me directly on email@example.com