Estimator | Commercial Projects
Established 10 years ago our Client is a leading Architectural building company that specialises in the design and construction of unique houses and commercial spaces in Melbourne. They have an exceptional reputation for both integrity and ingenuity with a long list of referred and returned clients. They have a passion for challenging projects and focus on innovation and the long-term sustainability of their projects.
With an increase in volume of new projects to tender, the business is now looking to employ a new Estimator to join the company.
- To write up tender documentation
- Produce accurate documentation within budgets and timelines
- Resolve ordering errors and rectify them as needed
- Handle variations and tenders
- Excellent customer service and communication skills both internally and externally
Required experience / Preferred candidate:
- A minimum of 4 years' experience within the residential and or commercial sector
- Experience with Databuild, Buildsoft or similar software
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of numeracy and computer skills
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 9126 8414 or you can email me directly on email@example.com