We are currently fielding expressions of interest for Home Claim Assessors/ Estimators for positions throughout metro Melbourne and regional Victoria.
The role will entail on-road work to attend and assess home claims, reporting on claim situation and collecting vital information and imaging to progress claim to repair.
- Attend customer residences and report on causation and resultant building damage
- Utilise technology to record findings and repair specifications
- Understand client PDS and interpret policy to provide claim fulfilment recommendations
- Estimating costs of repairs, utilising company price database
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with internal project staff and trades/suppliers
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Home Claims Assessor/ Estimator within residential construction
- Strong demonstrated comprehension of building principles
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Intermediate computer/tablet/mobile device proficiency
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and KPIs
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Strong organisational and time management skills dealing with assessments daily
- Excellent client management and customer service skills
- A thorough understanding of health, safety and environmental requirements
- Excellent communication skills experience across varied level of stakeholders and clients.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.