- Ample room for career growth
- Vibrant and friendly team
- Work with an ANZ industry leader in insurance repairs
Established globally as an industry leader in claims management and insurance repairs, we have an exciting opportunity for an Assessor Estimator to join our team - Wollongong based projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Assessor Estimator is responsible for inspecting and reporting on building related matters, undertaking and/or co-ordinating forensic investigations, providing detailed scope of works and cost estimates, obtaining and reviewing tenders, and managing various projects.
Salary based on experience).
Start date flexible - immediate start available for the right person.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Assessing, Estimating, Building Consultancy experience within insurance repairs and/or strata remedial
- A thorough knowledge of the National Construction Code and relevant Australian Standards
- Strong report writing skills & attention to detail
- Excellent written communication
- Well presented and customer focused
- Licensed Builder or building qualification
- Thorough knowledge of the building industry
- Trade background (carpentry) highly advantageous
- A strong trade base in the area advantageous
- Motivated & dynamic, with a positive attitude and pride in work
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines & KPIs
- An all round team player
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to email@example.com .