ESTIMATOR & PROJECT MANAGER - Insurance Repairs
A leading insurance repair specialist established for over 25 years has an excellent opportunity for a motivated Estimator Supervisor to join them in a remote working position based in Townsville.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for inspecting building damage to domestic insured properties after the recent storm damage, quantifying and determining the best method of repair, estimating the cost of repair and report writing, as well as project managing the repair process.
You will be working on major loss projects after the recent Townsville event.
This is a 6 month contract position with the potential to move into a full time role afterwards.
- Supervising, Estimating and Project Management experience within Insurance Repair Building
- Trade background
- Excellent knowledge of the construction industry, (housing repairs)
- Report writing abilities.
- Background of producing accurate priced scopes of works
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills and conflict resolution
- Self motivated with the ability to work well autonomously
- Must have insurance experience
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you. Please Apply Now or send your resume directly to email@example.com