They currently have an opening for an experienced Estimator. The role will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance and pricing of new and existing products and the successful operation of estimating systems.
Benefits on offer
- Great team environment
- Free parking
- Work with a reputable brand with career pathway opportunities
- Ongoing training and development
- Excellent starting salary on offer dependant on experience
- Working within a supportive and collaborative team environment
- Ensure that BOQs/production work orders are prepared and released in line with the budgeted build program
- Ensure that the estimating formats and procedures deliver optimum performance in terms of speed and accuracy
- Prepare cost estimates for acquisition feasibility and other strategic purposes
- Negotiate with suppliers, contractors and sub-contractors in a legal and ethical manner in line with Company policies and procedures
- Monitor and appraise performance of suppliers, contractors and sub-contractors continually for consideration in future allocation/work agreement decisions.
Skills & experience
- Previous experience using CostX will be highly regarded, but not essential
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced, goal driven and dedicated team environment
- Previous experience in production estimating, preferably within volume housing
- Sound knowledge of the residential construction industry and understanding of the residential construction methodology is required.
To apply, please submit your resume via the “APPLY NOW” button. You must have full working rights in Australia to be considered (PR / Australian Citizen).