EstimatorAbout the company/role:
My client is a Custom Housebuilder with projects valued up to $2.5mil. They are located in the south-west and are a company that strive to spot talent and promote staff internally when they prove they will thrive on the challenge. They are looking for a Production Estimator with experience of Architecturally designed projects, to join their hard-working and supportive team.
Working with Databuild you will be responsible for Production Estimating on high end custom projects. This is a great opportunity for someone who has 4+ years estimating experience with a custom builder, and who wants to work on luxury projects as part of a dynamic business that give opportunities for progression to deserving candidates.
- Undertake accurate take-offs from plans
- Create BOQ and estimates
- Produce PO’s for the supply of labour & materials
- Review quotes and allocate suppliers
- Work closely with the drafting team and pre-con administrators
- Minimum of 4 years production estimating experience with a custom builder
- Experience of estimating projects including basements
- Previous carpentry experience will be highly regarded
- Ideally have a Diploma in Building and Construction
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong team player and communicator
- Be highly organised, efficient, have excellent communication skills
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Opportunity to work for one of Sydney’s elite home builders
- Ongoing training and development
- Excellent starting salary on offer dependent on experience
- Working within a supportive and collaborative team environment
- Flexible family friendly hours
How to Apply?
If you're interested in applying, please submit your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.