As an Estimator you will be required to work in a fast paced environment within a hard working and dedicated team. To be successful within this role you will demonstrate the ability to provide high quality support to a wide range of projects and clients, hold high integrity and motivation, be proactive by nature and offer strong knowledge in estimating clients of all requirements.
- Obtain and review all relevant information such as architectural drawings, energy reports, window loading, bush fire rating, and acoustic reports to provide comprehensive estimation quotes.
- Provide detailed project estimations to builders and contractors
- Canvas potential new leads and conduct marketing activity such as cold calling, reviewing business leads, contacting leads on social media, canvasing local fit out market.
- Consult with customers to discuss project requirements and provide recommendations.
- Assist with the running of the showroom.
- Previous experience in estimating with industry experience is highly essential.
- Developed a strong understanding of understanding architectural drawings and reports.
- Excellent customer management, organisational and time management skills are is essential to be successful for this position.
- Demonstrated experience working under high functioning environments with conflicting deadlines.
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Or Email: email@example.com and call 0406 925 867
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
At Denovo, we are motivated to provide equal employment opportunities and embrace diversity and encourage applications from any background.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.