- Develop your career in a dynamic, people focused culture!
- Join a $1B+ Top 100 Australian commercial furniture, construction & interiors business
- Provide Estimation support for projects with global organisations!
- Progress into Project Coordination & Project Management roles!
- Salary up to $75K + Super + Incentives
Are you looking for a full time role that allows you to be an integral part of exciting commercial fit-out projects? If so, then I would like to talk to you.
Our client not only designs, engineers and manufactures highly intelligent commercial workplace & designer furniture solutions, they also research and consult on the role well planned environments play in the culture and performance of a business. A $1B+ Top 100 Australian company, they have 10+ offices globally and consult to the likes of Westpac, Fujitsu, Facebook, LinkedIn, IAG, Telstra, BHP, QANTAS etc.
They are now urgently in need of a bright & ambitious Project Estimator to join their busy Brisbane Project Delivery Operations team. Full training across the role will be provided.
- Producing project pricing across various small, mid & large projects
- Develop high quality tender submissions & expressions of interest
- Produce BOQ's for ordering with local factory & international suppliers
- Collaborate with operations, project delivery & sales teams to ensure great client experiences
- Drive continual improvement on bid competitiveness & win/loss ratio's
- Manage initial contract administration & variations post contract win, as needed
- Success in this role will result in opportunities for progression into Project Coordination & Project Management
To apply to this exciting Estimator position you will need to have either
- Previous project estimation experience OR
- Experience within Building, Construction, building materials or interior design products, Industrial Design or furniture, with good admin skills
- Great attitude with a real desire to learn and grow
To Apply send your CV or enquiry via the Apply Now button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0291268404!