- Develop your career in a dynamic, people focused culture!
- Join a $1B+ Top 100 Australian commercial furniture, construction & interiors business
- Provide Estimation support for projects with global organisations!
- Progress into Project Coordination & Project Management roles!
- Salary up to $75K + Super + Incentives
Are you looking for a full time role that allows you to be an integral part of exciting commercial fit-out projects? If so, then I would like to talk to you.
Our client not only designs, engineers and manufactures highly intelligent commercial workplace & designer furniture solutions, they also research and consult on the role well planned environments play in the culture and performance of a business. A $1B+ Top 100 Australian company, they have 10+ offices globally and consult to the likes of Westpac, Fujitsu, Facebook, LinkedIn, IAG, Telstra, BHP, QANTAS etc.
They are now urgently in need of a bright & ambitious Project Estimator to join their busy Brisbane Project Delivery Operations team. Full training across the role will be provided.
- Producing project pricing across various small, mid & large projects
- Develop high quality tender submissions & expressions of interest
- Produce BOQ's for ordering with local factory & international suppliers
- Collaborate with operations, project delivery & sales teams to ensure great client experiences
- Drive continual improvement bid competitiveness & win/loss ratio's
- Manage initial contract administration & variations post contract win, as needed
- Success in this role will result in opportunities for progression into Project Coordination & Project Management
To apply to this exciting Estimator position you will need to have either
- Previous project estimation experience OR
- Experience within Construction, building materials or Interior products, Industrial Design or furniture, with good admin skills
To Apply send your CV or enquiry via the Apply Now button below or to email@example.com or call 0291268404!