- Develop your career in a dynamic, people focused culture!
- Join a $1B+ Top 100 Australian commercial furniture, construction & interiors business
- Manage large Tier 1 projects across government & commercial!
- Salary up to $95K + Super + Car + Phone + Laptop + Bouses!
Our client not only designs, engineers and manufactures highly intelligent commercial workplace & designer furniture solutions, they also research and consult on the role well planned environments play in the culture and performance of a business. A $1B+ Top 100 Australian company, they have 10+ offices globally and consult to the likes of Westpac, Fujitsu, Facebook, LinkedIn, IAG, Telstra, BHP, QANTAS etc.
They are now urgently in need of a bright & ambitious Project Manager to join their busy Canberra Project Delivery Operations team. Full training across the role will be provided.
- Input into the tendering and bidding of work
- Coordinate with the manufacturing facility
- Coordinate the install team
- Responsible for all programming and scheduling
- Communicate with Project Managers on client side
- Manage multiple projects at one time/ work in between the office and project sites
- Responsible for delivering projects on time and to budget
- Coordinate manufacturing with project schedules with local factory & international suppliers
- Collaborate with operations, project delivery & sales teams to ensure great client experiences
- Contract administration, variations, defects and handover
To apply to this exciting Estimator position you will need to have either
- Previous experience within commercial project as either a Project Coordinator, Estimator, Install Coordindator or Site/Project Manager
- Great coordination skills with good attention to detail
- Good PC skills, with good knowledge of Microsoft office
To Apply send your CV or enquiry via the Apply Now button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0409327512!