EstimatorEstimator - Water Infrastructure
$110k - $130k + Super
Melbourne - SE Suburbs
Are you an ambitious Estimator who would like to develop their skills in water infrastructure? We are representing a company have enjoyed significant growth in recent years and are keen to add an Estimator to their team.
The company focus on iconic water infrastructure projects with ALL water authorities and some of the industries leading tier 1 contractors. Projects include Wastewater, Major Drainage, Sewer Reticulation, Storm water and Pipeline construction.
With a large emphasis on personal development (in some cases training) you will gain experience on a number of exciting projects in water infrastructure, based out of their office in the South Eastern Suburbs.
Who are you?
This would suit an ambitious Estimator who is keen to not only develop their own skills, but also directly influence the growth of the company throughout Melbourne.
- Experience or exposure tendering and pricing water infrastructure projects. They may include Drainage, Wastewater, Sewers, Storm water Systems, Reticulation, Pump Stations, Pipeline Construction
- Background working with a Tier 2 or Tier 3 contractor is advantageous
- Confident tendering and pricing projects between $500K - $4M
- Australian experience is essential (Victoria preferred)
- Work well in small to medium sized teams
- Academic degree in Civil or Construction engineering
- Work with a management team who will support encourage your success
- Join a company who operate as a family business in which you can make a difference to their success
- Enjoy some flexibility within your role with a healthy work/life balance
- Grow your experience with exposure to a variety of projects
Would you like to know more?
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please click "Apply" and submit your most up to date resume. Alternatively, you can reach me on 02 9194 5528.