An expanding award-winning home building company is now looking for an experienced Sales and Production Estimator to further enhance the team and assist with the growth of the business. The business prides itself on honesty and transparency in its process and delivering this through its outstanding team of professionals.
Working with Databuild and a supportive group of other estimators in the team, this is a great opportunity for someone who has multiple years of sales and production estimating experience, a genuine passion for the home building industry, and who wants to take the next step in their career and join a growing home building company.
- Undertake accurate take-offs from master plans
- Create BOQ and estimates
- Manage a small team
- Provide ad-hoc customer pricing items to other members of the team
- Produce PO’s for the supply of labour & materials
- Coordinate deliveries in association with relevant site based personnel
- Maintain spec sheets
- Review quotes and allocates suppliers
- Recorded Calculate customer variation costs.
- Monitor time frames closely and identify and alert relevant stakeholders of any variations
- Minimum of 4+ years sales estimating experience with a volume home builder
- Data build experience preferred
- Experience with working with customs, duplexes, and more complex builds is preferential
- Experience in preparing reports and evaluations of margins for management is a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent starting salary on offer dependent on experience
- Working within a highly supportive and collaborative team environment.
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button or send it across directly to Kaydn@construct.net.au
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position, you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!