Estimating Manager | Leading Tier 2 Melbourne Builder | Inner City
Role based Inner City Melbourne and would pay upwards of $200K ++ depending on experience.
We have partnered with our client who is a leading, multi - award winning, upper tier 2 construction company who are seeking an Estimating Manager to lead a team of 4 Estimators and 3 Assistant Estimators. The team will tender on projects valued from $20M to over $100M across the Residential, Industrial, Hospitals, Aged Care, Education, Government, Heritage, Retail & Refurbishment sectors of construction.
Our client was established over 60 years ago and over those years have secured a broad base of experience in all sectors of the industry and have successfully completed well over 800 individual projects.
The business has built a large team of key personnel over their many years of being in business. Staff loyalty is their greatest reward and their employees and contractors have been consistent to them for decades. The company is proud to have scores of repeat clients for whom they have built hundreds of projects.
Role & Responsibilities: (not limited too)
- In this role you will report directly to two director and you will directly manager a team of 4 Estimators and 3 Jnr/assistant Estimators.
- Prepare conceptual estimating, cost analysis, and estimate coordination.
- Review of and development of discipline and multidiscipline material takeoffs (MTO), evaluation and/or development of construction labour rates and evaluation of subcontract cost estimates and proposals.
- Perform productivity analysis of cost estimates, prepare contingency, escalation, and reconciliation\'s for estimates; perform comparisons of scope, quantities and cost data between projects; prepare management presentations and develop an estimate basis.
- Review of process designs and engineering specifications for cost effectiveness and suggestions for alternatives where applicable.
- Reviewing and analysing complex bills of materials, assessing labour productivity and labour costs, researching vendor, manufacturing and construction costs.
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 9126 8414 or you can email me directly on email@example.com